Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Basset Hounds


Have you ever heard of the breeds basset hounds? They are really cute long eared dogs. They are very lazy and can be fun and playful. If I were a parent I would recommend these dogs if you have children. They arn't nippy dogs at all. There can be basset hounds that love to play and take walks, or there can be dogs that love to sleep and eat. I have a basset hound and I love her sooooo much. Hopefully she lasts for a long, long time!!!! thanks so much to google for the pic.

Doggy






2 comments:

  1. I'm looking at ur blog...he's so cute!! U shud name him. hmmmmm...how about Humphrey! Cute. if I got a Basset Hound,that's what I would name him.
    Twilight12

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW THAT U HAVE A BASSET HOUND I'VE BEEN 2 UR HOUSE!!! AND I MEANT U SHUD NAME THE PICTURE!!

    ReplyDelete