Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol vs.Dancing With The Stars

I am going to do a competition for the best show between American Idol or Dancing With the Stars.

Here's what I think about Dancing With The Stars:
Dancing With The Stars is a very cool show that you can see professional dancers partner up with Movie Stars, and compete against at first about 15 teams.
Ups:

This show is good because it is free; it is not on paper view. It also is good because it is good for the whole family, and it makes you anxious and want to watch it.

Downs:

There is a lot of commercials. It also can have some Movie Stars on it that you dont like. You also have to pay to vote.

Here is American Idol:


This is American Idol; it is a show where the judges and Ryan Seacrest go around the country trying to find a good singer. They have different rounds and one or two people get eliminated each week.

Ups:

It is a VERY good show. It also is very amusing to watch, and it is very addicting. The people on it are very cool.

Downs:

There is a lot of commercials, and if you want to vote you have to pay something. I don't know how much it is but I don't like that you have to pay to vote.

This is what I think about these two shows I like both of them, but they also have some bad things about them. You decide who you think wins the competition.

1 comment:

  1. I personally like American Idol better than Dancing with the Stars. That's just me. But if I had to choose a dancing show, I like So you think you can Dance. It's more vibrant and fun, I think.

    ReplyDelete