Thursday, April 30, 2009

The Ultimate Dare!! ( This is Fictional)

I knew it wasn’t a good idea and I probably would regret it but I didn’t want to chicken out of truth or dare. It was 3 in the afternoon and I was scared to death who the guy was going to be. My friend told me don’t worry you’ll like who it is. Then all my other friends started to laugh as hard as they could. I got even more nervous than I already was. I already had used my chicken out for the game so I had no choice. I had to do it. All I asked my friend is where is this guy? She said he was the next door neighbor who goes to our school. All I could help but thinking was “is he a nerdy guy, or is he really cute?” My friend told me it was time to go and I said ok in kind of a quiet anxious little voice. I walked next door in my miniskirt and t- shirt and converse. I ran as fast as I could to the door because it was freezing outside considering it was December. I rang the doorbell, and a very tall, thin, chicken legged boy answered the door and said hello. I said hi back and thought to myself yes he actually is cute!!! I walked inside and sat down on the couch following his lead. Ok he said are you hungry? I answered back yes even though I wasn’t even that hungry. I didn’t want him to have a bad impression on me. We both sat down at his kitchen table and it was an awkward moment of silence for a minute while he got the food. When he put my plate down in front of me I almost wanted to barf! I said hey do you know Chris Plovers at our school? He answered back yes and why? Oh just because he comes to school every day with the same stuff. He is such a nerd. He replied yeah we used to be great friends and he taught me this recipe. I made a few changes to it. He then started to laugh and made kind of a snorting noise. I then stood up and replied oh no you ARE Chris Plovers aren’t you? He stood up and pulled something off of his head and said yep. I stepped back a couple of steps and said Oh No I will never ever go on a date with you. I ran out the door leaving it open without even noticing it and ran straight back to my friends house. When I opened the door and I realized that I had been a little harsh on Chris. I mean he never does really does get dates. I decided I would right him a letter saying I was sorry and I just wanted to be friends. When my friends saw me walk in the door they all started to laugh, and said we didn’t think it would take you this long!! I said be quite its not funny I feel really bad now. They said sorry it was the only good dare we could think of. So I suggested that we all go to sleep because it was already around 9 and we had to get up early the nest day because our moms were picking us up early. When we all layed down, I whispered to myself he actually is pretty nice. I could give him another try!

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. Would those names hint at anyone in particular??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice. That's very...interesting.

    ReplyDelete